Terms Of Services
1. What Is KIRIM.EMAIL?
KIRIM.EMAIL is an email marketing service provider that will help you get in touch with your subscribers who have requested to be on their mailing list.
By signing up your account, you accept these Terms of Service and undertake to use the Service in compliance with this document’s provisions.
If you do not agree with any of this document’s provisions, you may unsubscribe anytime to the Service.
KIRIM.EMAIL reserves the right to reject your account registration request with or without any reason if we consider you violate any applicable rules or harm to other parties inside and outside of KIRIM.EMAIL.
KIRIM.EMAIL provide you with:
- Access to a web-based platform in SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) model with tools for building, managing, and hosting your mailing list.
- You can send emails to thousands of your email contacts according to the plan you ordered.
- Customer service
- Forums and Learning Service with KIRIM.EMAIL
To use the service, you will get an account to use KIRIM.EMAIL. The account can be used by anyone who has your account login information.
The account you registered is the account you will use to send an email to your subscribers or email list. Make sure your email is correct and active before you register, not to make any email changes.
You have a responsibility to maintain access to your KIRIM.EMAIL account and you are responsible for all your account activities, including using more than one person’s usage.
To maintain a good usage environment at KIRIM.EMAIL, we apply the user selection process.
- The user selection process is applied to the initial user of KIRIM.EMAIL. It applies after the user completed payment and confirmation.
- User selection means that only selected KIRIM.EMAIL users who have subscribed can use KIRIM.EMAIL.
- There are several internal criteria for KIRIM.EMAIL specifies so the user can use our service
- There are two statuses of user selection: accepted and rejected.
- If the user is accepted, then the user can use all KIRIM.EMAIL features.
- If the user is rejected, then the user cannot use KIRIM.EMAIL, and of course, the user’s payment will be returned within 2×24 hours.
4. Use Of The Service
After you complete the payment, your account will be active. That means you agree to:
4.1. General Usage
- Use KIRIM.EMAIL services only for your business needs.
- Keep your account access in secret.
- You must have a business email address with your domain as an email sender.
- You agree to receive our offer about the product and service of KIRIM.EMAIL.
- The maximum email-sender depends on the offer you choose.
- KIRIM.EMAIL has a double opt-in form feature by default.
- You cannot change your subscription package to lower than your current package—for example: From Annually to 3 Months.
- Make sure the email you register for KIRIM.EMAIL is active
4.2 Application Usage
- You can only send something that you have the right to send or publish on the Internet.
- You should import the active email addresses to ensure the system works properly.
- If we find data incongruity, our system will stop the import process, and your account will be suspended, and you can’t claim for refund.
- You cannot send an email with Gmail, Yahoo & Hotmail, or any other free email address as an email sender.
- To use the Google Sheet Integration feature, you have to reset integration every 30 days to smooth the integration process.
- Email addresses with these usernames cannot be added as subscribers because it will be a trigger to make your broadcast email dropped to the spam box. There are emails you cannot add to be subsribers: ‘abuse@’, ‘accounting@’, ‘admin@’, ‘admissions@’, ‘all@’, ‘billing@’, ‘booking@’, ‘careers@’, ‘contact@’, ‘contact-us@’, ‘corp@’, ‘customerservice@’, ‘custserv@’, ‘editor@’, ‘everyone@’, ‘finance@’, ‘feedback@’, ‘ftp@’, ‘info@’, ‘information@’, ‘investorrelations@’, ‘jobs@’, ‘help@’, ‘helpdesk@’, ‘hostmaster@’, ‘mail@’, ‘marketing@’, ‘media@’, ‘news@’, ‘noc@’, ‘no-reply@’, ‘noreply@’, ‘office@’, ‘ops@’, ‘postmaster@’, ‘privacy@’, ‘remove@’, ‘request@’, ‘resumes@’, ‘root@’, ‘sales@’, ‘security@’, ‘spam@’, ‘subscribe@’, ‘support@’, ‘test@’, ‘usenet@’, ‘users@’, ‘uucp@’, ‘webmaster@’, ‘www@.’
- You are not allowed to disguise, confess, or falsify your identity as another party/institution unless you have the evidence that the party/institution permits you to do so.
- You cannot change the username on your KIRIM.EMAIL account. The username on each account is permanent. You are only allowed to change the email address on your account with our consent.
- You are not allowed to claim that you have affiliations with other parties without having official supporting documents.
- You are not allowed to move your subscription period to another KIRIM.EMAIL account.
- You are only allowed to use the sender’s name if you meet KIRIM.EMAIL criteria:
- Business Brand: Example: Adidas, Nike.
- Institution/organization/company name, example: Alphabet Inc, etc.
- Department of a company: KIRIM.EMAIL support, Mitsubishi Sales,
- A personal name from the department of a company. Example: Dion from KIRIM.EMAIL.
- The characteristic of an email campaign. Example: Tech In Asia Deals.
- Popular character or stage name, like Alan Walker, DJs from Mars.
- You are not allowed to fabricate your identity or fake your personality to become other people/institutions.
- You are not allowed to claim that you are affiliated with a certain party without having an official document.
- We strongly recommend you to use your real and detailed address to meet our criteria, for example:
KIRIM.EMAIL – Transparent and Honest Email Marketing Services. 34 Tottenham Court Road, Tottenham, London, UK. B26 5AH
4.3 KIRIM.EMAIL prohibits users from importing illegal database
KIRIM.EMAIL will consider these criteria as an illegal database
- Email Addresses in social media
- Email Addresses in someone’s blog/website
- A third party provides email addresses, and email addresses are obtained by illegal activities such as hacking or stealing.
4.4 Automatic Database Cleansing Activity
- If the system finding your email subscribers is inactive, or the email addresses are no longer being used, KIRIM.EMAIL will automatically remove these email addresses without prior notice.
- In general, we are cleaning email addresses owned by you as the user but have never interacted with you, such as opening an email address, clicking the link, etc. Therefore, KIRiM.EMAIL will remove those email addresses after a certain period of time.
4.5 KIRIM.EMAIL Membership Expiration
We will send you a reminder email that reminds you that your account’s active period at KIRIM.EMAIL will end soon.
A reminder email will be sent starting from:
- 1 month before it ends.
- 7 days before it ends.
- 3 days before it ends.
- 2 days before it ends.
- 1 day before it ends.
- D-Day (the last day of membership)
- 1 day after it ends.
- 2 days after it ends.
If your account expired after 4 months and you do not extend your subscription, our system will automatically delete all data in your account, including the email database and all other data.
4.6 KIRIM.EMAIL Trademark Policy
At KIRIM.EMAIL, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. Our Terms prohibit users from violating someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark. Some of the trademark violation includes:
As a company policy, we do not issue refunds unless a system malfunction caused a problem or your account was terminated without cause.
- Sending email on behalf of KIRIM.EMAIL without our permission.
- Sending content that belongs to other users without their concern.
- Include in your Campaigns, Websites, Ads, or Account any material that you didn’t create, provided for you to use, or that would violate anyone’s rights. That includes text, photos, graphics, and other content.
- Use any misleading or incorrect names, addresses, email addresses, subject lines, or other information in the Service or any Campaigns created, managed, or sent using KIRIM.EMAIL Service.
- Send content created in KIRIM.EMAIL through another service.
If you believe that your content is being used through our Services or Websites without your permission, please contact us immediately through our technical support.
4.7 Premium Images
- KIRIM.EMAIL collaborates with several third party licensed premium image service providers such as Shutterstock.
- Premium images purchased through the KIRIM.EMAIL platform can only be used for the use of the KIRIM.EMAIL applications such as Email Broadcast, Autoresponder, Email Builder, and Landing Page Builder.
- Every license that has been purchased will be stored in the KIRIM.EMAIL application, and you can use it multiple times as long as your KIRIM.EMAIL account is active.
- Premium images cannot be used outside of the KIRIM.EMAIL application, so you are not allowed to download pictures outside the KIRIM.EMAIL application.
5. Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
5.1 What is Pre-Paid KIRIM.EMAIL
- Unlike the regular KIRIM. EMAIL which uses a monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription system. KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid is a product where you can use email marketing services such as buying credit, where every package you take is a package with a delivery amount (credits).
- Credit is a unit of the number of emails sent, 1 Credit = 1 Email Sent.
- The validity period of Email Credits is 1 year. If you do not top-up until the validity period expires, the remaining Email Credits will be forfeited. However, if you top up before the validity period expires, the rest of the existing Email Credits will be accumulated.
- Prepaid KIRIM.EMAIL user cannot remove the logo in the email footer.
5.2 Upgrade KIRIM Prepaid & Regular
- You cannot use Regular KIRIM. EMAIL and KIRIM. EMAIL Prepaid services at the same time.
- If you currently use KIRIM.EMAIL Regular (Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly), you cannot use the KIRIM.EMAIL Prepaid service, unless the active period of your regular plan has expired.
- If you currently use Prepaid KIRIM. EMAIL and want to upgrade to KIRIM. EMAIL Regular, the credits that you previously had will be forfeited.
6. Payment, Auto Debit, Refund & Upgrade.
- You are obliged to make payments according to the specified time and amount. KIRIM. EMAIL offers monthly, quarterly, and annual subscription packages.
- Invoice or bill for renewal every month will generate automatically when it is nearing your expired period.
- KIRIM. EMAIL reserves the right to change prices at any time.
6.2 Auto debit payments
- You can choose a payment method using the auto-debit system, where you do not have to make a manual transfer every time you renew.
- You can cancel the payment method using the auto-debit system by confirming with our support team.
- As a company policy, we do not issue refunds unless a system malfunction caused a problem or your account was terminated without cause.
- Every account that has just subscribed to KIRIM. EMAIL will pass the manual selection phase by our team, and if you do not pass the selection stage, you have the right to submit a refund.
- For those who use the auto-debit payment system You can always cancel your subscription. Your previous charges will not be refunded, but you will have full access to the service until the end of the billing cycle.
- We do not provide refunds for Monthly, Quarter, Annual Plans, or unused Pay As You Go credits on accounts terminated due to a compliance issue. or unused Pay As You Go credits on accounts terminated due to a compliance issue.
- We have a 30-day money back guarantee. After 30 days, your purchase is deemed complete and cannot be refunded.
- The 30-day refund policy only applies to initial transactions and does not apply to any upgrades.
- Refunds for credit card payments take 5 – 10 days from our refund process.
- You won’t be entitled to a refund or credit from us under any other circumstances.
- We may, at our sole discretion, offer a refund, discount, or credit.
6.4 Contact Upgrade
- If at the time of use, your contacts exceed the number of package contacts that you are subscribed to, the policy is as follows:
- First, you can upgrade your package by paying the price difference from your current subscription package with an active period that does not change.
- Second, you can upgrade the package by paying in full from the subscription package you selected with the active period starting from the date the previous active period ended.
7.Prohibited Practices And Content
To use KIRIM.EMAIL must only send the email containing relevant content requested by subscribers and not violate the CAN-SPAM or other anti-spam laws. We do not allow any abuse of our platform.
You may not use KIRIM.EMAIL to create, send, or display:
- Illegal goods or services
- Pornography content
- Threat or violent content
- bullying or actions that could impose health-risk
- Discrimination in religion and races
If you violate them, KIRIM.EMAIL has a right to review, suspend, throttle, or disable accounts that offer the services above with no refund.
We may, at any time, measure the results of all emails sent using our Service and, if an email performs below what we deem is acceptable on our platform, terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately with no refund.
This is meant to prevent scammers, spammers, bots, and other types of poor senders from abusing our platform and affecting email deliverability for other account holders on our Service.
We want to maintain our reliability reliability so as not to get complaints of abuse in the future. We also restrict some businesses that offer services as following:
1. Potentially suspended :
- Crypto exchange or any Blockchain and other related content.
- Insurance product. Not applicable if your primary value proposition is providing content related to insurance. You earn revenue by monetizing the content and/ or other revenue streams (e.g., consulting, online course, newsletter advertising, blog, merchandise, Youtube, etc.).
- Banking services. Not applicable if your primary value proposition is providing content related to finance. You earn revenue by monetizing the content and/ or other revenue streams (e.g., consulting, online course, newsletter advertising, blog, merchandise, Youtube, etc.).
- Stock and/or trading, not limited to MLM, “Get Rich Quick,” Forex, online trading.
- Drugs including pills, Cannabis Sativa, marijuana, and other related materials.
- Male and Female enhancement.
- Mortgages and loans
- Prostitutes, dating services, hooking, etc.
- Pharmaceutical products
- Selling “Likes” or followers for a social media platform
2. In strict review :
- Regarding Banking Services, Finance, and Insurance and other Financial Industry, you may be allowed to use our services under several conditions such as:
- Your business is legal and is registered in the law.
- You have a reputable domain.
- But, you are not allowed to use Kerjamail for cold email activity. If you plan to do cold email activity, we suggest using another service specifically designed to perform this activity.
We have rules and regulations all our users have to abide by. The following is the restricted action when you are using KIRIM.EMAIL services:
- You are not allowed to do Spamming activities such as:
- Sending unsolicited bulk emails
- Sending Content or actions that violate the CAN-SPAM Act.
- Falsifying your contact information or subject line.
- Using an outside unsubscribe process when sending bulk content to an audience hosted in KIRIM.EMAIL.
- Sending Campaigns that will be delivered to recipients as text, SMS, or MMS messages unless using a feature designed for that purpose.
- Sending or forward personal mail.
- KIRIM.EMAIL Systems will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision. This action WILL RESULT in immediate termination of your account.
- Subscribers will also violate the KIRIM.EMAIL Systems Service Agreement and subject to legal action.
- Sending campaigns in the form of products that violate copyright, such as product piracy in any form.
- You are not allowed to transfer ownership of your account for any reason.
- If the spam and bounce rate exceeds 2%, your account will be suspended automatically without prior notification from KIRIM.EMAIL.
- You are prohibited from subscribing to under the number of email databases you have and gaming the system by importing and sending emails to contacts. Then, you delete all contacts and import different emails again.
- You are prohibited from adding email contacts who do not have permission from those who have an email address.
- You are prohibited from distributing KIRIM.EMAIL learning and training materials to anyone and anywhere without permission.
Other products or contents that are not mentioned above but in our sole judgment are dangerous, objectionable, or likely to upset recipients.
KIRIM.EMAIL has the right to see users sent email content without any permission from the user. Example: When SPAM investigation, or when our system detects any suspicious content, link, or other abnormalities.
Certain types of content may cause higher-than-average abuse rates. For that reason, we may closely review, suspend, throttle, or disable accounts that offer the following services, products, or content:
- Adult content or other adult-related materials.
- Daily horoscope reports.
- Stock trading tips or stock market-related content.
- Promoting terrorism, extremism, and other violent related campaigns.
- Selling illegal goods and services.
- Unreviewed 3rd party content or links.
- Other products or content that is, in our sole judgment, objectionable or likely to upset recipients.
Our bots and systems will be checking all the content and links upon sending. If it finds anything suspicious (for example, Spammy subject or too many link redirects), your email will automatically be stopped, and there will be real people that look at your content and check all the links.
9. Customer Service
KIRIM.EMAIL provides you with customer service through KIRIM.EMAIL Forum to discuss together and via email. We will try to reply to it immediately.
10. Account Removal
You can request KIRIM.EMAIL to delete your account and ensure that all your data is clear and nothing is left behind at KIRIM.EMAIL
For security purposes, KIRIM.EMAIL will also dele your account if there’s no activity for a certain period of time after your subscription expires.
We will NOT remove a non-expired account, and even it’s not in use.
KIRIM.EMAIL can remove an active account; it’s proven to be violating the terms above and/ or the law.
Our system and bots check all your data. If we find something suspicious in our sole judgment, it will be checked manually by our team.
If we find that your email content is violating the rules, we will stop your email activities, and your account will be suspended temporarily.
KIRIM.EMAIL will not misuse your data, and we try our best to keep it safe. We will inform you if something occurs in our system that will possibly harm your data.
Please backup your data periodically.
Violations of the Term of Service may result in the closure of your account without prior notice.
Terms of Service may change at any time without prior notice.
Last update: August 14th, 2020
Copyright © 2020 KIRIM.EMAIL. All Rights Reserved.
- We do not provide refunds for Monthly, Quarter, Annual Plans, or unused Pay As You Go credits on accounts terminated due to a compliance issue.